Upcoming 2020 CAPER Events:
CAPER 2020 Fall Meeting – Virtual Format Announcement!
Date: November 10th & 11th, 2020
Topic: “Integrated Resource Planning – A Changing Landscape“
Hosted By: Clemson University
Update: After careful consideration, it was determined to hold the fall meeting virtually due to continuing non-essential travel restrictions and event space limitations. In light of these changes, the registration fees were able to be reduced to $99.00 and partial refunds have been made for those who have already paid at the original rates. Please mark your calendars to hear from top industry and university speakers within the energy field of engineering. Attendee participation in breakout group sessions is highly recommended in preparation for CAPER’s annual proposal solicitation. Make sure that your hotel and travel arrangements are revised accordingly.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you require additional information. Thank you again for your continued participation and we look forward to meeting with everyone virtually in November!
A formal registration invitation and revised/virtual friendly agenda will be coming soon!
Past CAPER Events:
– CAPER Fall and Industry Advisory Board Meeting, November 13-15, 2019 in Charlotte, NC Meeting Highlights
– CAPER Steering Committee Meeting, July 25-26, 2019 in Wilmington, NC
– Industry Advisory Board Spring 2019 Meeting, March 27-29, 2019 in Raleigh, NC
– Industry Advisory Board Fall 2018 Meeting, November 15 – 16, 2018 in Charleston, SC
– Summer 2018 Workshop, July 30 – August 1, 2018 in Raleigh, NC
– Industry Advisory Board Spring 2018 Meeting, March 12-13, 2018 in Charlotte, NC
– Industry Advisory Board Fall 2017 Meeting, October 4 -5, 2017 in Raleigh, NC
– Summer 2017 Workshop, August 7-8, 2017 in Asheville, NC