(Meeting Format: In Person)
Hosted By: UNC Charlotte
Registration Deadline – March 20th, 2023
Please mark your calendars to hear from top industry and university speakers within the energy field of engineering on “Engineering a Regional Hydrogen Hub“.
The general meeting will take place in person and additional information will be forthcoming. Thank you again for your continued participation and we look forward to seeing everyone at the spring meeting!
General Meeting Registration Fees:
CAPER Member Rate – $199
Speaker Rate – $199
CAPER Non-Member Rate – $299
Student Members – $25
All Late Registrations After March 20th Deadline – $350
* Speaker Representatives From:
Savannah River National Laboratory (SRNL)
NC State University
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Centralina Clean Fuels Coalition
Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI)
(Eastern Daylight Time)
Additional In-Person Details:
- Monday & Tuesday meeting sessions include continental breakfast, break refreshments and lunch.
- Reception and career fair held in the UNC Charlotte Marriott Hotel, Crown V Room on March 27thth from 5:00-7:00 pm.
- Hotel visitor parking space for attendees is located in the CRI Deck 1 only. Parking in other locations could result in a campus citation without possessing the proper permit.
- Level 1 of the deck is solely designated for hotel guests with room reservations.
- Park in the CRI Deck 1, bring your parking permit ticket to the CAPER registration table area. There will be a kiosk provided to scan your ticket to receive a daily discounted parking rate of $6. (Valet parking charges do not apply to this rate and is subject to change based on the attendees’ parking discretion.)
- CRI Deck_Parking Map
- Please note this will be an in-person event however, certain speakers from outside of the Southeast region will attend virtually due to traveling logistics.
CAPER Policy requires all attendees, including invited speakers and sponsors to register. Registrations are non-refundable.