(Meeting Format: In Person)
Hosted By: NC State University
In-Person Registration Deadline – Oct. 28th, 2022
(No registrations can be accepted after this deadline.)
Please mark your calendars to hear from top industry and university speakers within the energy field of engineering on “Innovative Approaches of Integrating IBR’s into the Grid“.
The general meeting will take place in person and additional information will be forthcoming. Thank you again for your continued participation and we look forward to seeing everyone at the fall meeting!
General Meeting Registration Fees:
CAPER Member Rate – $199.00
CAPER Non-Member Rate – $250.00
Student Members – Free (Promo codes
provided by applicable CAPER Site Co-Directors)
* Speaker Representatives From:
Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT)
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL)
New York Power Authority (NYPA)
GE Gas Power
University of Michigan
NC State University
(Eastern Standard Time)
Additional In-Person Details:
- Plan to arrive at 7:30 am each morning to sign in at the registration table.
- Wednesday and Thursday meeting sessions include continental breakfast, break refreshments and lunch
- Reception held on November 9th from 5:00-7:00 pm.
- Reserved parking space for attendees has been approved for the Oval West Deck only. Parking in other locations could result in a campus citation. Click here to purchase a visitor parking pass ($10/Day).
- Parking Map
How To Obtain Your VIRTUAL Event Permit:
Links activated on October 15th, 2022:
Ensure you are logged out of your parking account.
Select “Purchase Event Permit”
Agree to the Terms of Service
Select “General Event”
Select CAPER 2022 Fall Meeting
When prompted, enter CAPER4parking as the Event Voucher Code. The code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as shown. Select Confirm
Select an available Permit Type
Select/Confirm your parking dates. Select Confirm.
Select “Add Vehicle”. Enter vehicle license plate, state, year, make, and model. Review information entered for accuracy and select Add.
Enter client name and phone number. Select Confirm.
Enter email address to receive confirmation of parking permit.
Review information. Select Checkout.
Remember, the permit is virtual, your license plate is your permit. Permit is valid only for the vehicle entered. Permit is not valid in pay-by-plate locations.
Are you driving a rental car? If so, please wait to obtain your parking permit until after you have received your rental car. Vehicle license plates cannot be changed once entered. You must obtain your parking permit before leaving your vehicle unattended on campus.
For assistance please call the Transportation Office at 919-515-3424.
- Please note this will be an in-person event however, certain speakers from outside of the Southeast region will attend virtually due to traveling logistics.
CAPER Career Fair Announcement!
CAPER will be hosting an industry career fair on November 9th from 5:00-7:00 pm in the Hunt Library, IEI Commons area. This is a separate event from the general meeting and registration is required to host an industry table. There will be free entry to Graduate / Undergraduate students and industry table host fees are as follows:
(Each table registration includes up to two industry representatives from the same company.)
- CAPER Members – Free (1-2 hosts allowed/per table)
- CAPER Non-Members – $150 (1-2 hosts allowed/per table)
- One table and 1-2 chairs provided per industry host
- Deadline to register is October 28th
- Table hosts will have access to the CAPER reception in the Hunt Library
- Table hosts are required to maintain stationed areas and leave tables free of debris/trash per library guidelines.
(Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.)
Career Fair Industry Participants:
Savannah River National Laboratory
Burns & McDonnell
In a great collaboration of effort to provide more content on a broader scale, the CAPER meetings moved to two sessions per year starting in 2019. The meetings will continue to take place each year in the Spring (March) and Fall (November). We look forward to the continuation of exciting and innovative energy discussions of the future!
Career Fair Flyer